Tuna Bullet Daisy Chain: Mexican Flag Fishing Lure for All Tuna Mahi Wahoo Marlin
- Custom designed and tested by me and commercial captains the world over.
- Uniquely weighted and shaped head design for light to medium tackle.
- 3 4 3/4" matching double skirted teasers weighted and correctly placed on the mono leader.
- ABALONE INSERT WITH RED eyes placed front to back, not up and down.
- Blood striped sparkles make this lure imitate a hurt bait being chased by predators.
This is a custom designed head with a full abalone insert and red eyes that are placed in the lure's head from FRONT to BACK. All bait fish look back, at what is chasing them. In the ocean, you're eating OR being eaten. The unique weight and design of the head allows this lure to SHIMMY and SLIDE from side to side imitating a hurt bait being chased by predators. This size and weight is a consistent producer for all sizes of Tuna and Mahi, imitating the 6-8 inch abundant food source found all over the world. This lure can be trolled from 4 to 10 knots in flat or rough seas. It will not roll over and twist your line and will not pop out in rough seas and cross over. The over skirt is Green / Yellow / Blood stripe with fish scale sparkles and the underskirt is White / Yellow / Blood stripe also loaded with fish scale sparkles. These are the Mexican flag colors that imitate bait fish found EVERY WHERE in the world. Large Mahi love to jump on this one. The added weights on the 3 teasers make your hook lure swing back and forth in an EXCITED fish attracting motion. The color matching teasers are placed the correct distance from each other out in front of your straight running hook lure acting as a big SEA SIGN, pointing to YOUR hook lure. This whole setup resembles a small bait pod being chased by a predator that CAN'T WATCH ITS OWN TAIL It cries out......EAT ME........NOW, 'cause I'm too busy to watch my rear.
- ASIN: B00ACAV4O4
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: (Customer Reviews)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed