St. Croix: Tidemaster Casting Rod Model: TIC76MF (7'6", m)
Eastern standard time, central standard time...yada yada. Any charter skipper worth his fee knows that if you want to catch your limit, you're schedule can only revolve around the rhythms of lunar cycles, and you should never be too far from your trusty Tidemaster rods. Guides and veteran inshore anglers know precisely how to put the power and sensitivity of these fine fishing implements to good use. Handcrafted with our exclusive SCII graphite blanks, and outfitted with Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides featuring 316 stainless-steel frames, Tidemaster rods come in a dizzying array of actions, sizes and power ranges perfect for any inshore application - regardless of what the moon might be doing.
- Premium quality SCII graphite.
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook-setting power.
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling.
- Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainles-steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance compared to 304 stainless-steel frames.
- Fuji DPS reel seat/frosted silver hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji ECS or TCS reel seat/frosted silver hood on casting models.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
- Product Dimensions: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B000KWAIL4
- Item model number:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed