St.Croix Mojo Inshore Casting Rod MIC76MHF
- Lenght 7'6"
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Action: Fast
- Line: 10 - 20 Lbs.
- Lure: 1/2 - 1 1/4 oz.
We're not suggesting that social media isn't all that they say it is, but it's no substitute for chasing down some redfish or tarpon and sharing a cold one with an actual flesh-and-blood friend, now is it? And, quite frankly, nothing will improve your status online, or elsewhere, like procuring a Mojo Inshore rod or two. Built with St. Croix's premium-quality SCII graphite and finished with Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless-steel frames, these rods are incredibly durable - performing as advertised in spinning or casting configurations. They're a superb value to boot, so if that doesn't get your mojo moving, we don't know what will.
- Premium quality SCII graphite.
- Specialized inshore saltwater series designed and built for superior performance.
- Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainles-steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance compared to 304 stainless-steel frames.
- Fuji DPS reel seat/black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji ECS reel seat/black hood on casting models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by unmatched St. Croix service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
- Product Dimensions: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B004EKWMK8
- Item model number: MIC76MHF
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed