Hex Head Saltwater Trolling Lure Red/White for Tuna Mahi Wahoo Marlin
- Classic design, 6 sided chrome head, straight running lure.
- Engineered to run just below the surface where it belongs.
- 6 inch overall size. Red/white sparkle skirts with MYLAR insert.
- 7/0 SS hook taped to LOCK into it's strike zone and painted to match the presentation.
- 4 3/4" matching double skirted teasers weighted and correctly spaced to each other and the Hex Head.
The unique shape of the HEX HEAD lure imitates the shimmying action of a hurt bait fish that all predators recognize and home in on. This is the best lure size because all predators feed on 4-8 inch sized bait. This lure has a red/white sparkle over skirt and a white sparkled underskirt with a 6 sided MYLAR Flash unit to complement that chrome head. Think fish scales. Add three 4,3/4 teasers with red/white sparkled skirts to complete the image of a small pod of excited squid fleeing for it's life, being pursued across the seas' surface by a HUNGRY PREDATOR! In the ocean, small bait pods are one of the main food source of predators. Everything eats this. I run these in the 3rd or 4th wake wave low, next to, but still outside of the prop wash or off an outrigger.
- ASIN: B00I8VD73K
- Item model number:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed